Thursday, September 27, 2007

Staff Meeting Review and Pics

We had a FANTASTIC staff meeting last night at Harpoon Louie's (4070 Herschel St.) and have a plethora of new ideas for the fall. Stay tuned for that.

The beers, the burgers, the fish sandwiches, the jalapeno bottle caps, and onion rings were all wonderful. Our waiter Jacob was the bomb (thank god we didn't get Amy Winehouse's retarded twin - more later). Anyway, looks like we will be heading back to Harpoon's way more often.

OH!!! A side note....you can also get chili on ANYTHING you want, even a chili caesar salad (YUM)!

09-26-07 Staff Meeting

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Try the Blackened grouper sandwich with pasta salad! You'll thank me later! Harpoon Louie's is awesome. A nice, laid back, affordable place that serves amazingly good food out of such a small kitchen? Jon.

Erick said...

I agree. The first time I went to eat at Harpoon Louie's I was extremely impressed with the food, and the atmosphere with the chill-out live music they had playing at the time. I don't know if it's a bar with a restaurant or a restaurant with a bar. Either way, you can't lose.

Anonymous said...

Harpoon's is great.

It's my "I don't feel like getting dressed up" or "I don't feel like spending money" place. Good simple food, fair prices, and good service.

You really can't go wrong.

Anonymous said...

I love this place too. They now have farmer's market specials on the weekends.The food is oustanding! very fresh... I have seen all types of people there.it's kind of wierd how the riverside hippies, avondale uppities, familes ,westsiders all types of people come here and GET ALONG!!!!