Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Post A Penis

This post is probably not suitable for those under, say.....15 (or if you haven't hit puberty yet).

We are cracking the eff up at this brand new site called Post A Penis where readers like you guys/gals (and us) can submit DRAWINGS (not real) of penises.

This is something straight out of Superbad, remember this scene?....

Seth: When I was a little kid, I kinda had this problem. And it's not even that big of a deal, something like 8 percent of kids do it. For some reason, I don't know why. I would just kinda... sit around all day... and draw pictures of dicks.
Evan: What?
Seth: Draw pictures of dicks.
Evan: Dicks? Like a man dick?
Seth: Yes. Like a man dick.
Seth: I'd just sit there hours on end drawing dicks. I didn't know what it was. I couldn't touch the pen to the paper without drawing the shape of a penis.
Evan: That's fucked.
Seth: No shit. It's really fucked up. Here I am. A little kid. And I can't stop drawing dicks to save my own life.

Ahhh, the memories. Here's an example of what the site is looking for from our very own Editor Jason.

And since we are on the topic of penises. Check out this totally effed up video of children sliding out of the urethra of a penis. WTF?

No comments: