If you happened through 5-Points this past Saturday afternoon, you might have encountered a slew of protesters on the streets demonstrating against the Unites States "Silent Endorsement" of Israels treatment of people in the Gaza Strip. We have quite a few great pics below and if you want to read more on the protest Click Here for a story from the Florida Times-Union.





Submitted by Mark.

2 comments:
Why the hell are they protesting in 5points. Like there is anything we can do about it here in Riverside, and like the government gives a crap.
Wow. I love seeing this! The Palestinians elect Hamas to power, then Hamas violates that cease fire agreement by launching rockets into Israel and when Israel responds, these morons show up. Why don't they ever protest Hamas. And it's these same people that shout, "Go back to the ovens." F them.
To quote our new President, ""If somebody was sending rockets into my house where my two daughters sleep at night, I'm going to do everything in my power to stop that...And I would expect Israelis to do the same thing."
Post a Comment