Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Turn or Burn!

Robin just sent us these pictures of this asshole at UNF preaching to the students as they walk by. Don't you think this is the perfect way to get people to "turn" to your beliefs. Nothing like a neon yellow shirt and orange poster board to really change peoples minds.

Robin said, "This guy is ridiculous! He is arguing with students. One girl coughed "false prophet" and he coughed "shut up," he has been here all week doing this. I'm the courtyard in front of the performance hall."

Now if all this hullabaloo interests you, here's the guys card from Bema Ministries (please, please, please check out the crappy website) and you can email him at PreacherJK@GMail.com (JK for just kidding?).

4 comments:

Unknown said...

If he's not a student, isn't he trespassing? And if not trespassing, UNF is a State school and as such there is separation of church and state. Kick his ass off the property.

Anonymous said...

To Bike Jax:

Since UNF is a public University, everyone has a right to be there unfortunately. And since he wasn't hurting anyone, the 1st amendment protects him. If you notice on the website under "EVENTS" they only go to public universities, which is why JU didn't get attacked, haha.

They also do this crap at football games and concerts. I am pretty sure this is the same group that was protesting the Madonna Concert last year in Miami.

The best part of it all is when the students talking to him would stump him or get him to misquote himself. I guess he didn't major in Theology, or for that matter go to college. I think he will be at UNF all week, I sat there for an hour today. It was quite the show.

Anonymous said...

There are a few of these 'campus preachers' that go to UNF. The most hilarious is Brother Micah, here he is at UF telling students how to have sex http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SEgC9dVVMF0

Anonymous said...

I Wanna swim in the "Lake Of Fire"!!