WTF is up with this? "I say, I say, I say" check out Frankie and Johnnie selling furniture and......fried chicken? That's right, just buy $200 worth of furniture and you get a free 5 Piece Chicken Box, and if you spend over $1000 you get a free 10 Piece Box. What a deal!!!
Monday, April 20, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
LOL- Awesome! Im so glad I can read Jacksonville Confidential again while Im at work. The IT guys at my job had it blocked since it was not at all work related. They did an update lately and now, I can read JC once again when I should be working.YAY!
I grew up with these commercials and they've really lost their charm. The real question is what happened to the OG special man...
Here's an older vid, they must have been phasing in the young guy. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XI7jC57GuZM
"Let 'er 'ave it."
Post a Comment