Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Gay

We've got a bone to pick with the Metro. What kind of ridiculousness is this ... they are having an "Opening of the Beaches Kick-off Party" at their venue here in Riverside on Plum Street. Shouldn't the opening of the beaches kick-off party actually be AT THE BEACH? Really?

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

that is gay.

Anonymous said...

Everyone knows drag queens don't look good in day light...plus the sun would melt their make up. Keep 'em in the dark!

Anonymous said...

your a coward

Anonymous said...

I would imagine that the Local Drag Scene could pull it together enough to have a full Sunshine Beach showing.just make a stage showing and High tail it back to Riverside. T

Anonymous said...

Who is this editor? Where does he live? I would like to know so I can go after him with the same shi- he hurls at so many decent people on this site, can he handle the same heat? Lets see.....

Anonymous said...

Help me, I am a little confused. What does being gay have to do with cross-dressing? All the gay guys I know are just plain men, and have no time or thoughts for *anything* even remotely resembling a lady, except perhaps in a domestic capacity.

The Editor said...

coward = posting anonymously. I like to stab people in the front.

Anonymous said...

"editor" = anonymous, whats your name?

Anonymous said...

Let's see.. the ad features a fat drag queen with bad hair and a bear with speedos... which none of my gay friends would get caught dead in...and then you want to know what gay has to do with cross-dressing? Well, nothing really, but more than likely if you cross-dress then you are probably gay. And, if people can't take criticism then they should not plaster their face all over an ad, these people need to grow thicker skin don't you think? And, stop blaming the editor for what people post on this blog. It's a form of free speech in this country.