Joe(y) noticed the sign below carelessly left by some panhandler, with fairly good penmanship, at the base of the Fuller Warren bridge on Park Street. We're wondering if the bums are doing "time-share signs" now.

Daily blog featuring local (Jacksonville, Florida) and National events. Focusing on Gossip, Politics, and Random Thoughts You got some scoop? - JacksonvilleConfidential@GMail.com
Joe(y) noticed the sign below carelessly left by some panhandler, with fairly good penmanship, at the base of the Fuller Warren bridge on Park Street. We're wondering if the bums are doing "time-share signs" now.


7 comments:
Am I the only one getting really tired of seeing the guys begging all over the Blanding/Youngerman/Argyle area?
Darkness is spreading.
Maybe Shirley took some on-line courses and she can now write and spell... where is Shirley???
Hahahahaha
I think I know who made those signs. I had a conversation with someone the other day who was telling me they thought if a homeless guy had a better sign, his luck would be so much better. He said he was going to do some charity work. I thought he was joking!
I like the way your friend thinks!
I think those signs were left from the Obama campaign.
Probly so, those republicans were trying just about anything to raise some money.
Post a Comment