Well, it's official. As of May 10th The Bungalow on Park has closed its doors for good. Thanks to one of our summer interns for popping by to nab a photo. He also noticed that they didn't leave us empty handed, they left us a good-bye Engrish. We got us a two-fer!! Classy up until the very end. Visit "TheBungaloonPark.com" for no more info (the site doesn't exist), and Resturant. This sign is a total mess and pretty indicative of the way the place was run.

If you're interested in buying/leasing any of their equipment or even the building itself you can find out more information on their actual site at TheBungalowOnPark.com.

9 comments:
HAHAHAHAHA!!!!! Love it!
Worst. Restaurant. Ever.
Truly stupefies me that they even made it this long...
I'm glad they are catering still. Now maybe I can get that great service and great food in my own home! Hopefully they will bring some of that great artwork with them.
Yeah, hopefully they'll some of that "art" over to my house too, I need some more firewood. That "art" that Bungalow on Park had on the walls looked like they raided the local Kindergarten.
Looks like the dog in the picture is busy making up another wonderful plate of Bungle on Park eggs benedict!!!!!!
Bungle on Park is closed, and the world makes sense again. I could not understand for the life of me how this place was still open! Arrogant ownership/management, terrible service from servers who were blatantly stoned, ingredients that were straight off the shelf at Publix, and prices that made Ruth's Chris look like a bargain. This all added up to a MISERABLE restaurant.
Just checked the site... yet more Engrish...
"SADLY, The Bungalow on Park is Closing for Econmomic Reasons effective Sunday, May 10th."
Good Eye
I just noticed this on the website: "Artists displaying work may call to make an appointment to pick up their work and commision checks by contacting Richard at 904.374.1066."
Puhlease...I bet you could play basketball with those artists' commission checks. A few months back, all the employees figured out what was coming when the Bungle on Park's paychecks started bouncing. Doubt these artists will fare any better...
Post a Comment