Thursday, May 28, 2009

Separated at Birth

As most of you know, we watch The Price is Right, religiously, every single freaking day, it is so addictive. Yesterday we noticed that one of the contestants bore a striking resemblance to one of our most faithful readers, Hank. Take a look at contestant John and see what we're talking about. Oh, and John won his showcase by the way, good job!

5 comments:

Hank said...

I guess there are some aimilarities. I am STILL trying to get a pic of the IT guy at work who I swear is you Jason. He is crafty though and frequently evades my pics! LOL

At least the guy one though. LOL Was he a raging queen?

Anonymous said...

The guy 'one'? Did you mean to write 'won'?

Anonymous said...

not hardly just the same cheesy haircut!

Anonymous said...

are you always this uptight? this blog rags on people's 'engrish' so there you go...

Hank said...

Nah, not uptight. I read this blog all the time. I submit material all the time. It was more of raggin on Jason than anything. The whole point of this is to call people out. It's only fair I get hit a few times.