Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Modestly Yours Swimwear

Don't you just HATE going to the beach and seeing all those hot girls traipsing around in their bikini's and thongs? You know we do, and the awesome people over at Modestly Yours Swimwear feel our pain. They have designed some fantastic beach suits for the more humble sun-seeker. Their motto is -

According to God's Word, we are to dress modestly and not blend in with the world. The fashion industry has made it difficult to uphold these standards. This is why we have designed a modest swimsuit that is both feminine and comfortable.
The suits are quite feminine as opposed to, say, a pair of jeans and a wind-breaker. When you click on over to the site, be sure to read the Testimonials (Jimmanee's is our favorite, so feminine). Take a gander...

Submitted by Joe(y).

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Priceless! My wife will be soo stoked when I throw away all of her bikinis for one of those sweeeet burka bikinis... it's not fair that I'll have to wait for a male version...oh well, I guess it's just you and me, mr bananahammock....

Unknown said...

Equally enthralling is their link to: http://modestapparelusa.com/
for those who have been searching for a full selection of culottes with elastic waistbands.

Anonymous said...

These party dresses are off the chain! http://www.modestapparelusa.com/women/modest-dresses/holiday-party-dress-mother-daughter.html

Anonymous said...

They should rename these things "Don't even think about fucking me -- I'm a Pentacostal Christian" swimsuits.

If someone told me that Sara Palin left her job to be proprietor/creator of this Web site, I swear I'd believe it.

Anonymous said...

I wonder how the modest designer feels about all the people wearing modest swimsuits as daily wear?? For shame!