Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Is It Normal?

Is It Normal? is a website dedicated to helping you answer those, possibly weird, burning questions with the help of the internet community. Submit your story or question and find out what others think. Here are a few examples…

  • Im a 17 year old guy and i have like 6 stuffed animals...when im really sad i cuddle with them, some girls i met online say its cute, but i feel unmanly because of it :( - NOT NORMAL
  • Yes, It is true. I was on the computer one day and I looked down....and what do you know! My 50ish lbs pittbull mix is on my 20 lb cat humping away! What I don't understand is my dog is a spayed female and the cat is a fixed male. Also My dog NEVER humps other dogs (shes aound dogs ALL the time), she doesnt hump people or any objects aswell lol! hmmmm....... - NOT NORMAL – but we really want to see this.
  • I love to pick my nose when i got a tough booger in there and when it comes out i put it in my mouth and play with it on my tongue then eventually swallow it. I also absolutely love smelling the reek of my own farts. Is it normal?- This one is tricky, the first part is NOT NORMAL, the second…NORMAL (wafting).

Honestly, you have to weed through some pretty stupid stories and questions to get to the funny ones, but when you find that gem it’s all worth it.

No comments: