Look who we spotted in the current volume (4) of Local Mug Shots magazine. Mickey Mouse (Easter Williams) was arrested, and subsequently released, on charges of battery. Don’t mess with the mouse or you’re gonna get your ass kicked. Also, Star Wars baddie Jabba the Hut (Tammy Guthrie) was also arrested and released for several counts of fraud. No surprise there as the criminal overlord’s affinity for gambling, slave girls, and torture keeps him in constant fear of the law...



3 comments:
I need to get one of these papers...where might I procure one? I like looking at the crack whores in the victim's advocate, "shame, shame, shame!" LOL jabba's mafia name can be tammy chin!
-SF
they have them at all the corner Smoke-N-Stabs, and Murder Marts
"Local Mug Shots" is available for $1 at various convenience stores around town. This particular one was picked up at the old Chevron (I think its a Kangaroo now) caddy corner to Crazy Egg on Edgewood Ave. Great read. Im only halfway through it now.
Post a Comment