Friday, September 24, 2010

Urban Jacksonville Mixtape #16

Urban Jacksonville has just posted it’s newest Mixtape, Sweet 16, for FREE download. We’re big fans of these compilations and own the whole collection. They’re totally worth the listen, you’ll keep coming back for more. The cover art for this edition is by Varick Rosete. Here’s what you’ll be listening to if you CLICK HERE FOR A DIRECT DOWNLOAD

  • Work (Ft. Slug) – Kristoff Krane
  • Something Good Can Work (The Twelves Remix) – Two Door Cinema Club
  • Another Day (Blood Diamonds Remix) – Apache Beat
  • I Wish I Knew Natalie Portman – K-Os
  • Holidays – Miami Horror
  • Dougie Vision (Cali Swag District vs Toro Y Moi) – The Hood Internet
  • Hometown Hero Remix – Big K.R.I.T. feat Yelawolf
  • Don’t Turn The Lights On (Christian Martin Remix) – Chromeo
  • Stop N Go (prod. Diplo) – PRGz
  • You Are Not A Robot (feat. Marina & The Diamonds) – Hoodie Allen
  • Shutterbugg In Miami (Big Boi vs Foals) – The Hood Internet
  • Sweet Disposition (RAC Mix) – The Temper Trap
  • Words Of Wisdom – Hoodie Allen
  • White Sky (Basement Jaxx Remix) – Vampire Weekend
  • M.I.A. – Steppin’ Up (Nacey Remix) – M.I.A.
  • Run The Heart (Bassnectar Remix) – Sleigh Bells
  • Runnin’ (Philippians Remix) – The Pharcyde
  • Boy (RAC mix) – Ra Ra Riot
  • Bang Pop (Fool’s Gold Remix) – Free Energy

No comments: