Wednesday, April 06, 2011

Pants on da Ground Save Florida Teen

A teenager in St. Petersburg was saved from an alligator attack by his droopy drawers according to this article from an Orlando news agency.

Kendrick Williams said he was walking home from work through a St. Petersburg apartment complex on Tuesday when an alligator took a bite of his pants.

"I heard the hiss and then I looked down, and I seen the alligator on the ground," Williams said.

"And what did you do?" a reporter asked."I ran," he said.

"And what did the alligator do?" the reporter asked.

"I don't know. I didn't look back," Williams said.

"But it looks like it snapped," the reporter said.

"Yeah, it tried to bite me," Williams said.

Williams' mother said she's thankful that her son is OK.

"That was the advantage of wearing baggy pants that day," she said.

Indeed. Pants on da ground!

No comments: