Tuesday, June 02, 2009

La Nopalera is Coming to the Westside

YES!!! You read that right. Our most favorite Mexican restaurant in the world, La Noplarea, is, yet again, expanding its reach to include a site for all of us Riverside/Avondale/Murray Hill/Westside peeps. OH HAPPY DAY!!! The restaurant will be located where the old St. Johns Theater used to be on Roosevelt Boulevard at St. Johns Avenue. Current residents of the new strip mall include Crispers, Ham's, and Pinch a Penny. We're not sure of the official grand opening date but the signage is up so we expect it to be soon. More information as it develops. Thanks for the pic Joe(y).

5 comments:

The Editor said...

Hahaha! Though I do love me some La Nop, I too admit that I require an immediate visit to the water closet when I get home. Whafting.

Anonymous said...

ha, ha.. don't worry amigos, you are a live pinata waiting to explode! la nopalera makes it possible for you to have the full experience! it burns going in and it burns going out...

The Editor said...

OH YEAH!!!! Feel the burn!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Still tastes like masking tape...

Anonymous said...

I love the erudition of the people commenting on this.