Friday, October 12, 2007

Oktoberfest - Preliminary Review

We have our first review of the Vienna Sausage Garden Restaurant Oktoberfest and Grand Opening in and here it is....from Kevin.

"So, I thought the comments left about the original post were rude and had to be off-base. I decided to go to the beer garden to prove everyone wrong...I walk into their "Octoberfest" where I must pay $20 for a mug and then $10 per beer or pay $5 to get a tiny PLASTIC cup of beer. It takes forever for the bartender to pay attention to me and my friend, all of the appropriate glassware for each individual beer is right in front of us an we are told we cannot have glassware...we have to buy their |=ing mugs or get beer in plastic cups.I've been waiting for cool beer bars to open up in the neighborhood and thought, "Hey, here is exactly what I've been looking for." Until I was confronted with their sh!++y customer service. The selection and service at Preservation Tap and Chophouse definitely kicks this places @$$."

Lets see what tomorrow brings....


No comments: